Hamburger, Jack Cheese, Fried Egg, OLD BAY® Hot Sauce Guacamole, toasted Buttery Texas Toast
OLD BAY Hot Sauce Guacamole
- In a bowl, mash first amount of avocado and OLD BAY Hot Sauce until smooth.
- Fold in cilantro, onions, and second amount of avocado. Cover and refrigerate until service.
- Set flattop to 375°F. For each burger, place 1 tablespoon butter on flattop and lay one patty overtop. Season with 1/4 teaspoon OLD BAY Seasoning. When ready, flip burger and season with additional 1/4 teaspoon OLD BAY Seasoning. Top with 1 slice pepper jack cheese and cook to desired doneness.
- While burger is cooking, melt 1 tablespoon butter on flattop. Cook one egg in butter until the egg whites are set with the yolk still soft and liquid. Season with 1/4 teaspoon OLD BAY Seasoning.
- For build, place burger patty on one slice of buttered Texas Toast and top with fried egg and 1/4 cup of OBHS Guacamole. Top with a second slice of buttered Texas Toast. Place on serving plate with desired accompaniments.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches