- Combine cornmeal, 1/2 cup flour and rub. Dip filets in remaining flour, beaten eggs, and then seasoned flour and cornmeal mixture. Fry fish in a 375ºF oil until an internal temperature of 140ºF is reached.
- Mix mayonnaise with lemon zest, garlic salt, and lemon juice. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- To assemble sandwich, spread 1 tablespoon of lemon mayonnaise on each side of ciabatta roll. Place crusted tilapia on heel of roll, top with two slices tomato, one slice lettuce, and top with crown of roll.
OLD BAY® Seasoning works great with any seafood: try tossing jumbo shrimp with olive oil and the rub. Skewer the shrimp and then char grill them and baste with melted butter for a melt-in-your-mouth treat.
Find our Reduced Sodium OLD BAY online or in your retail markets, still full of that good ole OLD BAY flavor you love!
"Fish Fry Fridays" never had it so good with our OLD BAY and Corn Crusted Tilapia Sandwich!
For cooking alternatives, bake the OLD BAY and corn crusted tilapia in the oven with a little oil on a sheet tray.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 960
- Sodium: 2420 g
- Carbohydrates: 67 g
- Protein: 48 g