- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
McCormick Culinary Ground Allspice is a versatile staple for your kitchen, enhancing the flavors of both sweet and savory dishes. Common uses of this warm flavor include desserts, such as pies and spiced cookie bars, as well as both ethnic entrees from the Caribbean and Middle East. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Ground Allspice will delight and inspire with its warm, unique flavor and aroma:
• McCormick Culinary Ground Allspice features a woody flavor combination reminiscent of cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Ground Allspice is carefully ground for authentic flavor and soft, consistent texture in any chef-inspired recipe.
• McCormick Culinary Ground Allspice is kosher and made with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/16 oz. containers in a case.16 oz. size fits perfectly into any spices and seasonings collection and is ideal for back-of-house applications.
• Use McCormick Culinary Ground Allspice in a variety of ways from baked goods and desserts to Caribbean and Middle Eastern-inspired cuisine to enhance ethnic flavors.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Allspice adds the spicy flavor of fall to:
• A variety of baked goods from pumpkin bagels to cream cheese cookies
• Soups such as roasted organic butternut squash with potatoes, onions and cream
• Beverages such as the ever-popular Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino
• Hard apple cider and craft cocktails
• Entrees such as anise orange, shrimp and scallop skewers and as a dry rub for pork when combined with thyme, ground bay leaves, pepper and garlic
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Ground Allspice is ready to use in sweet or savory dishes. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Allspice has a shelf life of 1,440 days when tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups when dispensing to maintain product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Ground Allspice is a versatile staple for your kitchen, enhancing the flavors of both sweet and savory dishes. Common uses of this warm flavor include desserts, such as pies and spiced cookie bars, as well as both ethnic entrees from the Caribbean and Middle East.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|