- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
Rosemary has a distinctive pine-woody aroma with a fresh, bittersweet flavor. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Rosemary Leaves bring a unique, highly aromatic flavor:
• McCormick Culinary Rosemary Leaves feature a signature, pine-woody aroma and a fresh, bittersweet flavor.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Rosemary Leaves are carefully selected to ensure premium quality and added visual appeal, and they pair well with many other spices and seasonings.
• McCormick Culinary Rosemary Leaves are kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 3/2 lb. containers per case. Our 2 lb. size is great for back-of-house use, or to fill into smaller containers for convenient recipe customization.
• Versatile McCormick Culinary Rosemary Leaves are commonly used to enhance lamb dishes but also complement the flavors in other meat and fish entrées.
McCormick Culinary® Rosemary Leaves add piney, fresh flavor to:
• Garlic rosemary mashed potatoes with pork tenderloin and sautéed spinach
• Garlic and wine marinade for grilled pork and beef
• Grilled chicken breasts with olive oil, garlic, rosemary leaves and lemon juice with seared green beans
• Rosemary fries drizzled in olive oil and garlic accompanying gourmet burgers
• Lemon herb cod seasoned with lemon and rosemary and crusted with panko breadcrumbs
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Rosemary Leaves is ready to use in a variety of chef-inspired, savory recipes. Large top opening allows you to use measuring spoons to easily dispense as little or as much as you desire.
McCormick Culinary® Rosemary Leaves has a shelf life of 720 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.
Rosemary has a distinctive pine-woody aroma with a fresh, bittersweet flavor.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|