- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
McCormick Culinary Italian Seasoning boasts a robust blend of premium herbs to create the timeless flavor of Italian cuisine. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Try it on Tuscan chicken breast, turkey meatball stew, or prosciutto stuffed pork loin. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Italian Seasoning adds authenticity in an all-in-one mix:
• McCormick Culinary Italian Seasoning blends classis herbs and spices like marjoram, thyme and rosemary for a pleasant taste and aroma.
• Blended especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Italian Seasoning is uniformly ground for an even texture, giving recipes an earthy base and sweet aromatic and flowery tones so characteristic of Italian cuisine.
• McCormick Culinary Italian Seasoning is kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 3/1.75 lbs. containers per case. Our 1.75 lbs. size is great to have on hand for bulk recipe creation.
• Sweet and savory flavor profile of Italian Seasoning makes it perfect for mashed potatoes, soups, chicken or prosciutto stuffed pork.
• Our chefs rate Italian Seasoning a must-have, ideal pantry item for the flavor-obsessed chef.
McCormick Culinary® Italian Seasoning perfectly seasons:
• Margherita flatbread with Roma tomatoes, feta and parmesan cheese
• Grilled chicken breasts and roasted green beans
• Sun-dried tomato and chicken pasta
• Pasta sauces
• House-made Italian salad dressing
• Meat lovers pizza with house-made crust and marinara sauce, pepperoni, Italian sausage, Canadian bacon, spiced hamburger, mozzarella and gouda cheeses
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Italian Seasoning is ready to use and flavor any Italian-inspired dish. Large top opening allows you to use measuring spoons to easily dispense as little or as much as you desire.
McCormick Culinary® Italian Seasoning has a shelf life of 1,080 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Italian Seasoning boasts a robust blend of premium herbs to create the timeless flavor of Italian cuisine. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Try it on Tuscan chicken breast, turkey meatball stew, or prosciutto stuffed pork loin.
MARJORAM, THYME, ROSEMARY, SAVORY, SAGE, OREGANO AND BASIL.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|